Looking for a great trip in October? If you love flowers you will definitely enjoy the grand Fiesta Nacional de la Flor, held annually in the Argentine capital. Usually the festival is held between late September and mid-October, and it brings together thousands of flower growers from all over the country and craft exhibitors, local foods and flower parades.
National Flower Festival is considered one of the biggest flower events in Latin America, and Argentina. It is also one of the biggest business opportunities for florists and the like.
Fiesta Nacional de la Flor attracts lots of national and international tourists for its mix of beautiful flowers, local and regional products and food booths from various Argentinian regions.
Flower Festival Escobar in 2015 is preparing to start on September 26 until October 12. It is expected about 30 stands and more than 300 exhibitors, including producers of cut flowers, and indoor and outdoor plants.
A celebration awaits you just 50 km away from the city of Buenos Aires.
photo by realidadesdeescobar.com.ar
Event Date: from 09/26/2015 to 10/12/2015
Topic: Exhibition of flowers, plants, Floral Art, Landscape. Industrial and Commercial Exhibition.
Official Opening: September 25, 6 pm – Premises of the National Flower Festival (Predio Fiesta Nacional de la Flor)
The exhibition will be opened to the public in general starting from 26/09/2015 from 9:00 until 12/10/2015.
– General Admission: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays $ 85 (Pesos Eighty-Five)
– Entry General: Weekdays – Monday to Friday: $ 55 (Pesos Fifty-Five)
– Kids under 10 y.o.: free when accompanied by adults
– Monday to Thursday from 09.00 to 19.00
– Friday and Sunday and holidays: 09.00 to 20.00
– Saturdays from 09.00 to 21.00
Ticket office closes one hour prior the closing hour.
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get?
Fiesta Nacional de la Flor premises are located in the city of Bethlehem de Escobar, 50 km north of Buenos Aires.
Mateo Gelves 1050, 1625 Belen de Escobar, Buenos Aires, Argentina
* IMPORTANT: Check information about possible updates on the official website of the event: www.fiestadelaflor.org.ar