Best Exercise to Get Rid on Lower Back Pain at Home.
A knee-to-chest stretch may help relieve lower back strain and stiffness by elongating the lower back. For the knee-to-chest stretch, follow these steps:
- Lie on your back on the floor with your head supported by a pillow.
- When bending the knees, maintain both feet on the ground.
- Pull one knee toward the chest with both hands.
- Keeping the abdomen taut and forcing the spine into the floor, hold the knee against one’s chest for five seconds.
- Get back to where you were before.
- Then switch legs and do it again.
- 2–3 times a day, alternate legs.