Deep Learning in Drug Discovery market Professional Survey Report by 2035
Increased capital investments and higher attrition rates have prompted the implementation of deep learning technologies to expedite drug discovery process; early-stage diagnostic capability of such technologies has also emerged as a key driver for their adoption
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Deep Learning in Drug Discovery and Deep Learning in Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2023-2035”
report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the likely future potential of the deep learning solutions market within the healthcare domain. The report highlights the efforts of several stakeholders engaged in this rapidly emerging segment of the pharmaceutical industry. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- An executive summary of the insights captured during our research, offering a high-level view on the current state of deep learning market for drug discovery and diagnostics and its likely evolution in the mid-to-long term.
- A general overview of big data revolution in the medical industry, along with information on artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning algorithms.
- A detailed assessment of the market landscape of more than 70 companies offering deep learning technologies / services for the purpose of drug discovery, based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed assessment of the market landscape of more than 130 companies offering deep learning technologies / services for diagnostics, based on several relevant parameters.
- Elaborate profiles of key players developing technologies and offering services related to deep learning, specifically for drug discovery and diagnostics.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the five competitive forces prevalent in the deep learning domain.
- An analysis of completed and ongoing clinical trials related to deep learning, based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed analysis of various investments made by players engaged in this domain, during the period 2019-2022, based on several relevant parameters.
- An analysis of the start-ups / small players (established post 2015, with less than 50 employees) engaged in the deep learning market focused on drug discovery and diagnostics.
- An elaborate valuation analysis of companies that are involved in the deep learning in drug discovery and diagnostics market, based on our proprietary, multi-variable dependent valuation model to estimate the current valuation / net worth of industry players.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Therapeutic Area
- Oncological Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Immunological Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Ophthalmic Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Mausumi Acharya (Chief Executive Officer, Advenio Technosys)
- Vikas Karade (Founder, Chief Executive Officer, AlgoSurg)
- Babak Rasolzadeh (Former Vice President of Product and Software Development, Arterys)
- Carla Leibowitz (Head of Strategy and Marketing, Arterys)
- Deekshith Marla (Founder, Chief Technology Officer, Arya.ai) and Sanjay Bhadra (Chief Business Officer, Arya.ai)
- Walter de Back Former Research Scientist, Context Vision)
- Kevin Choi (Chief Executive Officer, Mediwhale)
- Avi Veidman (Chief Executive Officer, Nucleai), Yoav Blum (Director of AI, Nucleai) and Ken Bloom (Head of Pathology, Nucleai)
Key companies / organizations covered in the report
- Aiforia Technologies
- Phenomic AI
- Pixel AI
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
|Lipid Nanoparticles in Drug Delivery|
|Non-Viral Transfection Reagents and Systems Market|
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
Adeno-Associated Viral Vectors: Unlocking the Future Opportunities
Modular Construction – Retrofitting Conventional Buildings
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415